Unequalled Practicability EC21 Explorer
- Designed for the Avid Outdoorsmen
- Offering all the features you need and none that you don’t
Availability: 10+ in stock
CREE XP-G2 R5 LED
- Maximum Brightness of 460 Lumens
- Maximum Beam Distance of 194m
- Maximum Intensity of 9,400 Candelas
Powered by One 18650 Rechargeable Battery
18650 batteries feature higher energy density and better energy storage properties than regular AA batteries. A single 18650 battery comes with higher capability with less weight and reduced size, making the EC21 ideal for outdoor use.
18650 batteries have longer cycle life and can be recharged by NITECORE UM10/20 using a solar panel.
- Far-throwing capability - The CREE XP-G2 LED is capable of emitting a smaller, more focused and further reaching hotspot than the XM-L2 LED.
- Energy Conservative - The CREE XP-G2 LED consumes half the battery power as the XM-L2 LED to illuminate at equal distance, thus achieving longer run time.
- Prolonged service life - Burn time of up to 50,000 hours
Utilizes a CREE XP-G2 LED for More Balanced Performance
- Constant illumination
- Flashing illumination
- Red flashes in standby mode
Independent Red Light Illuminations and Direct Access to Red Light
- Red constant illumination preserves the user’s night-adapted vision
- Red light flashes once per second to serve as a signal light
- When in standby mode, the red LED flashes once every three seconds to indicate the location of the EC21
Red Light Purposes
Allows the user to know battery power status when on the move.
After battery installation, the red LED will flash to indicate battery voltage accurate to 0.1V.
Direct Access to Ultralow/Turbo
With the EC21 switched off, press and hold the on/off switch for over one second to enter ultralow output (one lumen)
With the EC21 switched off, press and hold the mode switch for over one second to enter turbo output (460 lumens)
- 460 Lumen - Turbo
- 210 Lumen - High
- 100 Lumen - Medium
- 20 Lumen - Low
- 1 Lumen - Ultralow
- Location Beacon
Five Brightness Levels
Highly efficient current control circuit for stable brightness at all battery levels
Three Concealed Special Modes
Two Lockout Modes
With the light turned on, press and hold both switches for over one second to enter lockout mode, thus preventing accidental activation of the EC21.
Simply loosen the tailcap to cut off power entirely. This mode is recommended when the EC21 is left unused and stored for an extended period of time.
Stainless Steel Titanium-Plated Clip
EC21 also features two-way detachable stainless steel titanium-plated clip for comprehensive applications
Compact yet Extremely Durable
Carved from a piece of CNC machined aerospace grade aluminum alloy
For All Weather Conditions
Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8, two-meter submersible
|Max Output (Lumens)||460|
|Beam Distance (Meters)||194|
|Max Beam Intensity||9400 cd|
|Max Run Time||430 h 0 m / 17.92 d|
|LED||CREE XP-G2 R5|
|Battery||1 × 18650, 2 × CR123|
|Special Modes||Location Beacon, SOS, Strobe|
|Beam Color||White Light|
|Length||108 mm / 4.25 in|
|Head Size||25.4 mm / 1 in|
|Weight||58.5 g / 2.06 oz|
|Feature||Dual – Output, Tail Stand|