Nitecore LR30 - Blue
High CRI Dual Output Lantern
- High CRI LEDs reveal every details on objects
- Lightweight and compact
- Powered by 1x18650 battery for extra-long runtime
Availability: Less than Ten left
HIGH CRI LED
- Maximum Brightness of 205 Lumens
Extreme Colour Rendering Capability, See Things as they are Intended to be Seen
The LR30 utilises a six high colour rendering LEDs, the light profile resembles the nature of sunlight, effectively reducing eye strain while giving a vibrant view.
Powered by One 18650 Li-ion Battery to Provide Outstanding Runtime
In comparison with other batteries, Li-ion batteries exhibit traits such as higher energy density, better energy storage and longer runtime, eliminating the need to carry back-up batteries and frequent recharges.
Lightweight and Compact
Weighing just 2.18oz, 40% lighter than similar products by comparison.
Two Hundred Five Lumens
The LR30 utilises six high performance LEDs, outputting up to two hundred five lumens
- Red light protects night vision and is much less sensitive to human eyes, ideal for wildlife observation, astronomy and night photography.
- Red light has the longest wavelength among all light sources, unaffected by the Rayleigh Scattering effect, red light penetrates through fogs, making it effective signal light in hazy environments.
- Red light consumes only a fraction of power by comparison, effectively extending runtime.
Red Illumination, Forty Five Lumens, Eight Hours
Translucent PC Materials Diffuser
Diffuser made from translucent PC materials, giving off a soft and soothing light aura.
Single Button User Interface Allows Easy One Handed Operation
- ON: Hold down the power button for 0.6 second to turn white light on
- Changing Brightness: With the white light turned on, press the power button to cycle through low-mid-high
- ON: Double tap the power button to turn on red light
- Changing Mode: With the red light turned on, press the power button to cycle through Red flashing-SOS-Red illumination
- 205 Lumen - High
- 85 Lumen - Mid
- 12 Lumen - Low
- 45 Lumen - Red
Four Brightness Levels
The LR30 doubles as a portable multi-meter
Upon battery installation or when pressing the power button while the light is turned off, the built-in blue indicator will blink in various patterns to report battery voltage.
Protection from Rainstorm and Water Splash
Waterproof in accordance with IPX6
|Max Output (Lumens)||205|
|Beam Distance (Meters)||No|
|Max Beam Intensity||No|
|Max Run Time||-|
|LED||HIGH CRI LED|
|Battery||1 × 18650, 2 × CR123|
|Special Modes||Slow Flashing, SOS|
|Beam Color||High CRI|
|Length||92 mm / 3.62 in|
|Head Size||43.5 mm / 1.71 in|
|Weight||62 g / 2.19 oz|